Foundation Make-up Certificate Course
2 Week IMA Foundation Make-up Certificate Course.
This is a two-week course designed for those wishing to learn basic professional skills up to special occasion and bridal level. A vast range of top make-up brands are provided for class use with course notes.
The course covers:
- Hygiene, health and safety.
- Full client consultation: skin analysis, face, eye & brow.
- Skin preparation: cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
- Contouring: facial geometry and bone structure.
- Colour wheel – theory and identification.
- Colour correction (warming/cooling).
- Choosing and application of foundation.
- Concealer choice and application.
- Sun kissing (bronze, shading, highlighting)
- Powder application.
- Application of eye makeup (many techniques).
- Application of false lashes both strip and individual.
- Lipstick, blusher application.
- Product awareness.
- Day and Evening Make-up.
- European Bridal Make-up (English Rose).
- IMA Theory exam
- IMA Mock exam.
- After an IMA course, you will be required to complete a portfolio/file and sit an examination which you must pass at 80% to gain your qualifications. An external examiner will come from London to evaluate the students in practical and theory tests.
- The exam date may be at the end of the course or at a later date depending on the availability of examiners. Therefore students must check with the college before booking to find out the date of exam.
- No previous experience required.
- Casual dress code.
- A good Level of English is required.
- You are only required to bring your own set of professional make-up brushes: (14 different brushes minimum) and In-Class Tool Kit.
- You will practice with a class-mate therefore you must be willing to have make-up applied on you as well as applying it to others.
- Photographic evidence of make-up will be required for all students.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- There is no upper age limit.
Dates & Timings:
2 Weeks – Full Time Course.
From: Sunday To: Thursday (10 Am – 05 PM)
- Start Date: (10 March 2019), End Date: (21 March 2019)
- Start Date: (05 May 2019), End Date: (16 May 2019)
- Start Date: (16 June 2019), End Date: (27 June 2019)
- Start Date: (25 August 2019), End Date: (05 September 2019)
- Start Date: (27 October 2019), End Date: (07 November 2019)
1- IMA Make-up Application Certificate.
Accredited by: KHDA
All the Make-up are supplied by College
At LCM we only use the best of products and equipment in the industry to provide you with the finest learning experience. A vast range of top make-up brands are supplied for class use.
- MAC Pro Card: Once you finish your make-up course and receive your qualification, you will be eligible to apply for a MAC Pro Card which offers a 40% discount.
- Kryolan Discount Card: Once you finish your make-up course, you will get a customized Kryolan Discount Card which offers a 20% discount on all the SFX Make-up products.
- Pro Hygiene: 20% discount on purchase during the class seminar.
- Kitmate: 20% discount on online purchase by using discount code.
College Location & Facilities
- Our college is located in the heart of Dubai Knowledge Park. It is an educational free trade zone campus that provides facilities for training and learning institutions.
- It is easily accessible by Metro (10 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Tram ( 3 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Bus ( 1 minute walk )
Valet Parking services & Street Parking are also available.
- The College is collaborating with M.H. Alshaya Co., one of leading retail franchise operators in the Middle East, to provide work opportunities for graduates of our College. On completion of their course with the College, graduates will be able to apply for a full-time role with one of top health & beauty brands Like MAC cosmetic & more.
- Our Alumni (Former Students) will be offered work experience when available through our close connections with the fashion and beauty industry.
We help them build their portfolios and confidence to get a head start in the competitive industry.
- Internships for Top graduates with London College of Make-up.
Our Qualifications are truly international
Most fashion make-up houses who employ pro staff would require a recognized independent qualifications to show that the employee has the standard level of understanding in hygiene, application and client care.
The following items are required and supplied by the college and included in the total course cost:
- All Products are supplied by College.
- Registration with IMA.
- IMA Make-Up Application Book (Red).
- IMA Course Notes Book.
- IMA Examination.
Total Course Cost: AED 9,000
Note 1: If students fail their exam, the IMA Examination retake fee is AED525.
Note 2: If students request a date re-schedule for the exam, the retake fees will be AED1,575
(*) Excluding Taxes