1.) Franchising Overview:
Our success depends on our Trade name, so we make sure we’ve got the right people – and we do everything we can to make sure they have all the support they need. We look after them, they look after us. It’s all part of being a family.
It takes a special person to be London College of Make-up franchisee.
This is a two way thing. In return for your commitment you’ll get first class training, a carefully selected location, British curriculum, International Qualification and a distinctive brand.
You’re never alone, you’ve got all our years of experience to draw upon wherever you need it.
2.) Selection Process for Franchise Owners:
To assure that a London College of Make-up franchise is the correct choice for you, we would like to make you aware of some required qualifications:
- Prior business experience, Experience in Make-up industry, Fashion, Creative direction, and/or Education operations is a plus.
- The willingness to work hard, and own your own business.
- Good assets.
- A personal passion and commitment to the development of London College of Make-up.
- Ability to exemplify and execute the London College of Make-up principles and standards of operation and the high quality service on a daily basis.
- Understand the importance of being a community partner that is proud to represent London College of Make-up.
3.) Franchising Form:
Fill out the E-form below and submit it online.
Note 1: Please allow approximately 30 days for a written response from LCM.
Note 2: Incomplete applications will be discarded.