3-Day Foundation Make-up Certificate Course
Our affordable 3 day beauty basics Course includes hands on make-up practice, providing training in beauty make-up for day and evening ‘special occasion’ make-up.
The course is suitable for those who wish to learn basic skills in professional make-up artistry. It is suitable for both beginners and those who wish to refresh their make-up skills for use in a retail environment.
You will be working in a professional make-up studio and taught by an IMA – qualified make-up artist.
The course is balanced between demonstrations and a practical workshop.
** It is suitable for beginners who have limited time. **
The course covers:
3-Day Foundation Course
- Tools of the trade & product knowledge.
- Cleansing procedures.
- Hygiene and safety.
- Skin analysis, face shapes and skin tones.
- Colour-correcting and concealing.
- Warming and cooling colours (the colour wheel).
- Correct application and choice of foundation.
- Highlighting, shading plus the use of blushers.
- Achieving perfect lips.
- Application and blending of eye make-up: including 4 eye-shadow techniques
- Application of fake lashes.
- Application of eyeliners (liquid, cake, crayon and kohl).
- Eyebrow shaping.
- Client consultation techniques
- Theory assessment.
- Make-up Exam.
At the end of this course, students are required to pass a theory assessment and achieve a perfected make-up application to receive their qualification. You will receive your Certificate from London College of Make-up.
Accredited by: KHDA , Dubai Government, U.A.E
Attestation certificate is also available by KHDA on demand.
- NO previous make-up knowledge required.
- The course is suitable for both beginners and those who wish to refresh or update their make-up skills for use in a retail environment.
- Casual dress code.
- A good Level of English is required.
- You are only required to bring your own set of professional make-up brushes and In-Class Tool Kit.
- You will practice with a class-mate therefore you must be willing to have make-up applied on you as well as applying it to others.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- There is no upper age limit.
Dates & Timings:
3 days – Full Time Course.
From: Sunday To: Thursday (10 Am – 05 PM)
- Start Date: (10 February 2019), End Date: (12 February 2019)
- Start Date: (14 April 2019), End Date: (16 April 2019)
- Start Date: (21 May 2019), End Date: (23 May 2019)
- Start Date: (29 September 2019), End Date: (01 October 2019)
- Start Date: (17 December 2019), End Date: (19 December 2019)
London College Of Make-up Certificate for Foundation Make-up Course.
Accredited by: KHDA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
All the Make-up are supplied by College
At LCM we only use the best of products and equipment in the industry to provide you with the finest learning experience. A vast range of top make-up brands are supplied for class use.
College Location & Facilities
- Our college is located in the heart of Dubai Knowledge Park. It is an educational free trade zone campus that provides facilities for training and learning institutions.
- It is easily accessible by Metro (10 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Tram ( 3 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Bus ( 1 minute walk )
Valet Parking services & Street Parking are also available.
The following items are required and supplied by the college and included in the total course cost:
- All Products are supplied by College.
- Registration with LCM.
- Course Notes Book.
Total Course Cost: AED 3,900
(*) Excluding Taxes