Beauty & Bridal Make-up Certificate course
This is a 12-Days course designed for those wishing to start their career and learn all the professional beauty make-up skills with special occasion and bridal make-up for various cultures. It is taught by highly experienced British make-up artists who will share their professional experience with you, covering all the fundamentals and techniques you need to kick start your career.
- A vast range of famous make-up brands are provided for class use with course books.
- Train from London College of Make-up, offering the most recognized make-up qualification by recruitment companies in the Middle East, The IMA (International Make-up association qualifications)
- You will learn from Global makeup artists on the course learning various skills and techniques.
- Our students gets access to many brand discounts including the MAC Pro card, Kryolan cosmetics, Dermalogica, Grimes and many more.
- You will also gain entree to future masterclasses, events and work opportunities through our College.
The course covers:
Beauty & Bridal Make-up Certificate course:
- Hygiene, health and safety.
- Prevention of cross contamination and Covid-19 safety measures
- How to build and present your make-up kit
- Product research and awareness.
- Brushes and tools knowledge
- Market and business awareness for the beauty & bridal industry
- How to set career goals and build your beauty business
- How to market your services and expand your client base
- Portfolio building knowledge and skills
- Full client consultation: skin analysis, face, eye & brow.
- Skin types and conditions
- Skin care products and making the right choice
- Skin preparation: cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
- Colour-wheel theory and identification.
- Colour correction and camouflage (warming/cooling).
- Choosing and application of foundation.
- Concealer choice and application.
- Learning textures: cream, powder, matte, satin, shimmer, gloss and glitter
- Understanding the science behind mixing textures
- Anatomy & Contouring: facial geometry and bone structure.
- Powder application.
- Sun kissing , blusher, bronzing, shading, and highlighting
- Application of eye makeup (9 techniques).
- Eyebrow products and eyebrow shaping with make-up
- Pigments, Pencils, liners and mascaras
- Application of false lashes both strip and individual.
- Lipstick application.
- The effect of lighting on make-up and Black & white photography
- Natural Make-up
- Day and Evening Make-up.
- European Bridal Make-up (English Rose).
- Asian bridal
- Arabic bridal
- Ethnic Make-up
- Mature Skin
- Men’s Grooming
- Theory and practical exams.
- No previous experience required.
- Casual dress code.
- A good Level of English is required.
- You are only required to bring your own set of professional make-up brushes.
- You will practice with a class-mate therefore you must be willing to have make-up applied on you as well as applying it to others.
- Photographic evidence of make-up will be required for all students.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- There is no upper age limit.
Dates & Timings:
12 Days – Full Time Course.
From: Sun To: Thu (10 Am – 05 PM)
- Start: (10 January 2021), End: (25 January 2021) [Fully Booked]
- Start: (14 March 2021), End: (29 March 2021) [Fully Booked]
- Start: (16 May 2021), End: (31 May 2021) [Fully Booked]
- Start: (01 Aug 2021), End: (16 Aug 2021) [Register Now!]
- Start: (26 Sep 2021), End: (11 Oct 2021)
- Start: (21 Nov 2021), End: (09 Dec 2021)
1- IMA Make-up Application Certificate.
2- Asian & Arabic Make-up Certificate.
All the Make-up are supplied by College
At LCM we only use the best of products and equipment in the industry to provide you with the finest learning experience. A vast range of top make-up brands are supplied for class use. Learn more!
- MAC Pro Card: Once you finish your make-up course and receive your qualification, you will be eligible to apply for a MAC Pro Card which offers a 40% discount.
- Kryolan Discount Card: Once you finish your make-up course, you will get a customized Kryolan Discount Card which offers a 20% discount on all the SFX Make-up products.
- Dermalogica, 15% discount for LCM Students.
College Location & Facilities
- Our college is located in the heart of Dubai Knowledge Park. It is an educational free trade zone campus that provides facilities for training and learning institutions.
- It is easily accessible by Metro (10 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Tram ( 3 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Bus ( 1 minute walk )
Valet Parking services & Street Parking are also available.
1- LCM is the only college providing work opportunities for our graduates with MAC cosmetics to be one of the MAC Makeup artist via Alshaya group in UAE, On completion of your course with the College, LCM will forward & recommend your name to apply for a full-time role with MAC Cosmetics in UAE.
2- LCM offers work experience through our close connections with the Beauty industry, Fashion shows, Magazines, TV, Dubai Opera, and many more.
3- We have a variety of contacts to who we forward the details of our students to once they finished the course.
4- The graduates will be contacted directly by the company/employer if there is any job placement with them and for their recruitment.
5- You will get access to the Group of “London College of Make-up Careers” on Facebook
6- Internships for Top graduates with London College of Make-up.
Our Qualifications are truly international
We provide an industry benchmark for make-up artists and those who want to employ make-up artists.
Most fashion make-up houses who employ pro staff would require a recognized independent qualifications to show that the employee has the standard level of understanding in hygiene, application and client care.
You will receive the following items by the college for your course:
- All Make-up Products are supplied by College.
- Registration with IMA.
- IMA Make-Up Application Book (Red).
- IMA Course Notes Book.
- IMA Examination.
Total Course Cost: AED 11,000
* Save AED 1,000 off with Early-Bird Discount if you book before 01 of July 2021.
(*) Excluding Taxes