Special Effects Makeup Workshop
A great introduction to Special Effects, designed for those who are looking to start a career in this field.
You will be taught by a professional Make-up Artist who will teach you all the follwoing techniques.
The course covers:
Special Effects Course
- False beards & moustaches / stubble.
- Cuts, bruises and scarring.
- Bullet wound.
- Burns to third degree.
- Spots / Blemish.
- Pigmented Mole with hair.
- Open Bleeding Wound.
- Severed Finger.
- Cold Sore /Scab.
- Sweat and Sunburn.
- Slit wrists and slit throat.
At the end of this course, you will receive your Certificate from London College of Make-up.
Accredited by: KHDA , Dubai Government, U.A.E
Attestation certificate is also available by KHDA on demand.
- Previous Make-up Knowledge is required prior to this course.
- Casual dress code.
- A good Level of English is required.
- You are only required to bring your own set of professional make-up brushes and In-Class Tool Kit.
- You will practice with a class-mate therefore you must be willing to have make-up applied on you as well as applying it to others.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- There is no upper age limit.
Dates & Timings:
5 days – Full Time Course.
From: Sunday To: Thursday (10 Am – 05 PM)
- Start Date: (23 August 2020), End: (27 August 2020)
- Start Date: (18 October 2020), End: (22 October 2020)
- Start Date: (13 December 2020), End: (17 December 2020)
L.C.M Special Effects Make-up Certificate.
All the Make-up are supplied by College
At LCM we only use the best of products and equipment in the industry to provide you with the finest learning experience. A vast range of top make-up brands are supplied for class use.
- Kryolan Discount Card: Once you finish your make-up course, you will get a customized Kryolan Discount Card which offers a 20% discount on all the SFX Make-up products.
College Location & Facilities
- Our college is located in the heart of Dubai Knowledge Park. It is an educational free trade zone campus that provides facilities for training and learning institutions.
- It is easily accessible by Metro (10 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Tram ( 3 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Bus ( 1 minute walk )
- Valet Parking services & Street Parking are also available.
The following items are required and supplied by the college and included in the total course cost:
- All Products are supplied by College.
- Registration with LCM.
- Course Notes Book.
Total Course Cost: AED 5,000
(*) Excluding Taxes