2 week Creative Makeup Certificate Course
For those who wish to develop their make-up skills in the latest trends for fashion and photography, this course takes your make-up skills from intermediate/foundation to the next level covering fashion and editorial creative make-up
This course is not suitable for beginners. To book this course you must first complete the Foundation Makeup Course with LCM, or show evidence of your previous make-up qualifications or experience in the industry.
Train from London College of Make-up, offering the most recognized make-up qualification by recruitment companies in the Middle East
Our students gets access to many brand discounts including the MAC Pro card, Kryolan cosmetics, Dermalogica, Grimas and many more.
You will also gain entree to future masterclasses, events and work opportunities through our College.
- We use leading brands of make-up and skincare in order to give you excellent practical experience.
- You will have the opportunity to see a professional Make-up Artist’s portfolio, and receive advice on starting your own.
- On the course you will have one Studio Colour photo-shoot.
The course covers:
2 week Creative Makeup Course
- Hygiene, health, and safety.
- Prevention of cross contamination and Covid-19 safety measures
- Skin care products and making the right choice
- Choosing and application of foundation.
- Concealer choice and application.
- Learning textures: cream, powder, matte, satin, shimmer, gloss and glitter
- Asian Make-up with cut crease and contouring.
- Arabic Make-up with contouring
- Application of strip and individual lashes
- Catwalk smokey eyes.
- Editorial Make-up
- 1960s vintage Twiggy make-up
- 50s vintage make-up : Marylin Monroe’s iconic look.
- Eyebrow concealing/blocking with Avant-garde make-up
- Ombre and graphic eyeliner make-up
- The effect of lighting on make-up and Black & white photography.
- Color Photographic photo-shoot
- Monochromatic make-up
- How to build and present your make-up kit
- Product research and awareness.
- Brushes and tools knowledge.
- Market and business awareness for the Fashion industry.
- How to set career goals and market your services to expand your client base.
- Portfolio building knowledge and skills.
At the end of this course, you will receive your Certificate from London College of Make-up.
Accredited by: KHDA , Dubai Government, U.A.E
Attestation certificate is also available by KHDA on demand.
- Previous Make-up Knowledge is required prior to this course.
- Casual dress code.
- A good Level of English is required.
- You are only required to bring your own set of professional make-up brushes.
- You will practice with a class-mate therefore you must be willing to have make-up applied on you as well as applying it to others.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- There is no upper age limit.
Dates & Timings:
2 Weeks – Full Time Course.
From: Sunday To: Thursday (10:00 Am – 05:00 PM)
- Start: (08 November 2020), End: (19 November 2020)
- Start: (24 January 2021), End: (04 February 2021)
- Start: (28 March 2021), End: (08 April 2021)
- Start: (30 May 2021), End: (10 June 2021)
1- L.C.M Creative Make-up Certificate Course.
2- L.C.M Asian & Arabic Makeup Certificate Course.
All the Make-up are supplied by College
At LCM we only use the best of products and equipment in the industry to provide you with the finest learning experience. A vast range of top make-up brands are supplied for class use. Learn more!
College Location & Facilities
- Our college is located in the heart of Dubai Knowledge Park. It is an educational free trade zone campus that provides facilities for training and learning institutions.
- It is easily accessible by Metro (10 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Tram ( 3 minutes’ walk )
- It is easily accessible by Bus ( 1 minute walk )
Valet Parking services & Street Parking are also available.
1- LCM is the only college providing work opportunities for our graduates with MAC cosmetics to be one of the MAC Makeup artist via Alshaya group in UAE, On completion of your course with the College, LCM will forward & recommend your name to apply for a full-time role with MAC Cosmetics in UAE.
2- LCM offers work experience through our close connections with the Beauty industry, Fashion shows, Magazines, TV, Dubai Opera, and many more.
3- We have a variety of contacts to who we forward the details of our students to once they finished the course.
4- The graduates will be contacted directly by the company/employer if there is any job placement with them and for their recruitment.
5- You will get access to the Group of “London College of Make-up Careers” on Facebook
6- Internships for Top graduates with London College of Make-up.
You will receive the following items by the college for your course:
- All Makeup Products are supplied by College.
- Registration with LCM.
- Course Notes Book.
- Portfolio Building (1 Photo-shoots with Professional Models).
Total Course Cost: AED 9,000
(*) Excluding Taxes